martedì 2 marzo 2010

Un pò meglio


Here I am my love...

I'm dedicating on a video about you! You know how much heart we put in it... And it's only for you :)

It should be a little better than a few hours ago .. I realized one thing, you know.. I am ready to bear any kind of difficulty I'll be forced to face .. I don't want to give you up! I need your light, that serenity that you give me. Michael you're too important for me!

I don't believe in your death, I'll never accept it, no way! I thought the Memorial day... and your family members who have not paid even one tear for you! No, darling, it's impossible, sorry... I saw me at a distance of a thousand miles, behind the screen of an aseptic TV... I heard your music .. and the words that people who know you have spent. I saw someone who has never had the honor and the dream of stand by you, crying for an immense treasure gone too soon .. and no, no! It would be touched anyone... and no your family? And this is why I shall await your return, Michael ... because I know that you will comeback! Greetings everyone..

And you, my love


************


Eccomi qua amore,

mi sto dedicando al tuo video! Lo sai quanto cuore ci metto... ed è solo per te :)

Va un pò meglio rispetto a qualche ora fa.. Ho realizzato un cosa sai? Sono pronta a sopportare qualsiasi tipo di difficoltà sarò costretta ad affrontare.. ma a te proprio non voglio rinunciare! Ho bisogno della tua luce, della serenità che sai darmi. Michael tu per me sei troppo importante, non credo alla tua morte, non l'accetterò mai, non in questo modo!

Ho pensato al giorno del Memorial... e ai tuoi familiari che non hanno versato neanche una lacrima! No, tesoro, purtroppo non ci credo..

Vedevo me a distanza di mille miglia, dietro lo schermo asettico di un televisore... sentivo la tua musica.. e le parole che hanno speso per te, le persone che ti conoscono.. Vedevo qualcuno che non ha mai avuto l'onore ed il sogno di passarti accanto, piangere per un'immenso tesoro andato via troppo presto.. e no, non è possibile! Si sarebbe commosso chiunque, mentre la tua famiglia no. E' questo il motivo per cui attenderò il tuo ritorno, Michael... perchè so che tornerai!

Un saluto all'etere.. e a te, amore mio

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento