giovedì 25 marzo 2010

MY THOUGHTS AFTER SEEING "THIS IS IT" (October, 29)

The movie was very nice, I had already prepared a handkerchief in my hands for tears, but the first thing I did was actually laughing because the first scenes of Michael with orange pants are really comical! He moves in a very improper manner, almost ridiculous! The imagines of him with orange pants, are flanked dividing the screen in half with him dressed in a gray suit and red shirt, where Michael is without sunglasses. There's a world of difference! So I would say that for all the parties where his eyes are visible it's him at 100% to me. Even when he's dancing penguin, I have the impression that it is not him, but probably I'm wrong. What I can say with certainty is that I didn't think to see Michael in the film, but he is there very often and he sang divine! His voice is amazing and he has taken to saying that he could not strive for simple reharsals! Incredible .... His movements are fluid, always precise, always recognize ... then I can say with absolute certainty that Michael's on THIS IS IT. My doubt, grew up during the movie, is that it's always Michael even when there are comic gestures: .. I don't know if it was done on purpose to make us believe that there are more doubles in the movie. I don't know if I can explain... a bit like the theory of the O2 guy at the London Arena! Perhaps it was him but on act! On this I can not help you unfortunately, because with the sunglasses it's hard recognize Michael. But without glasses, I assure you guys .. it's our Michael, and... what a wonderful show! Sure, for what we had imagined, the film is really consists in the reharsals that they had said, complete with costumes and special effects. Too many to tell the truth .. which is good for our movie theory. I thinked they spoke much more about him as human being .. and yes, they said that but I thought it was the main theme of the film, but it isn't. I have absolutely not noticed 33 clues. I did not notice the serious numbers of 7 1 3 9. Perhaps all stories invented. The film is the lineup of reharsals and that's all.. But at the end .. after a splendid EARTH SONG, which shows all the most beautiful scenery on Earth .. there is the speech made in a circle, which we have already seen in the trailer.... It seems that it is made for the dancers, but I assure you that he did for us! Michael takes the mic and says to be patient, not to be nervous, because THEY want something important, something that lead THEM to other levels. To take care of the planet because between 4 years will be too late. And it is then that I realized that all this talk, he could not have done before! Or rather, could not do it without knowing that "THIS IS IT" would be a movie. Then, about the word L.O.V.E. He said that in mid-film, and not after Man in the mirror, as we can see in the trailer. He doesn't say "It's all for LOVE". He says a sentence about love but not that. Then the trailer mounted, with him saying IT'S ALL FOR LOVE, L.O.V.E. must have been done later! Guys ... I don't know about you but I am even more sure that THIS IS IT is a movie. And I also believe that it won't be the only one. I have a strange feeling, but it is positive! In my opinion we have not seen anything yet! Keep the faith!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento