sabato 20 marzo 2010

MAKING OF GHOSTS

This evening I saw for the first time, the short film Ghosts..
There are many things that made me think:
first one, few sentences, where he says, about the film he was shooting, which reminds me of the THIS IS IT trailer... like "A FILM THAT PEOPLE HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE" (same voice, same accent).
Second one, there is a spot on the clip, that intrigued me a lot:

"MICHAEL JACKSON'S HALLOWEEN CRYPT"
NOW, THE BEST PART: I did a search for this and.... here it is:

"NEW YORK -- Michael Jackson turns into a ghost. And devoted fans worship their favorite rock stars from beyond the grave. Halloween is when the rest of the globe catches up to the music world. A truly creepy way to celebrate Halloween, "Michael Jackson: The Making of Ghosts" features NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN FOOTAGE from behind the scenes of the King of Pop's 1997 singing-dancing-horror short film "Ghosts." The half-hour VH1 special premieres on Saturday, October 26 at 12:00 a.m. (ET/PT), followed immediately by the short film at 12:30 a.m.
On Halloween Day, Thursday, October 31, VH1 opens up "Michael Jackson's Halloween Crypt" with a full lineup of ghoulish ..."

I wonder... is just a coincidence that THIS IS IT comes out for Halloween? With a FUNERAL took place "close the midnight"?? I don't think so!


part I






part II






part III






and FINALLY...finally ... He used a disguise that remind me of someone else....

SEE THIS PICTURE PLEASE




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento