sabato 20 marzo 2010

Michael is still alive! videos from spungoo

Part 1 "The Music"


Part 2 "The Movie Theory"


Extra part.



Part 3 "The Funeral"



"Vienna Concert's not gonna happen"


Part 4 "The People"



Part 5 - V.M.A.



the Human Nature rehearsal - a beautiful thing



sept 11, 2009

I love the movie theory! My mind has come to this conclusion: at night I remember that opened my eyes and said aloud: "And if it were a movie?" A KIND OF NIGHTMARE TO OPEN EYES !!??! This is our thriller!
Then I put on the internet and I have searched for us... I think it's really so, because a genius like him can not die junkie! I never thought ... he is too smart! Then Michael, hurry up we all are waiting for you
I would suggest not to disclose too much information that we have discovered, because he might think that the surprise did not succeed and delay his return: and I'll go to the hospital for ulcer!
It's better to wait and not disclose. However people don't believe it, he takes us for fools. I am convinced that he is following developments in this story on the internet and he has already read us. Maybe he's also helped us behind false names. Who knows...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento