venerdì 19 marzo 2010

"LISTEN" TO THESE TWO INTERVIEWS

So, to kill time, until we have some GOOD NEWS, I offer you this comparison:

in the first video is THE LONDON "GUY" at press conference.



in the second one, our Michael James Brown's funeral.


Very good examples to compare their voices. I beg you, close your eyes when the video go on.

it's always Michael to me

Listen also when he says "performances" in London and "performances and performers" at the funeral. I am Italian and already I do not understand all .. but I wonder.. could it be just the mouth closer to the microphone and then the loudest voice? It's true that guy is not like him at all, in the photos, he has that chin so weird .. but his hands and teeth .. I do not know, I would not like that Michael had just MADE UP to lead us in these doubts. What do you say? He could also be capable! For me that's his hand: I studied hundreds of photographs and even teeth are his .. I admit that the voice seems to have a stamp set stronger and even more the arrogant attitude does not belong him. But.. This could also be a test for us, to distinguish the truth from lies?

I also noticed that he walked like a gangster .. and the same at the end of the press conference, when greeted with a fist .. too vain to be him. But it is true that we don't "see" him in public for a long time, right? Maybe it's a part of the game, I hope it.

Wrote on set 12, 2009

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento