domenica 21 marzo 2010

Joke Calms China - (Anagram of Michael Jackson)

For those who don't know - Joke Calms China (Anagram of Michael Jackson) was a mysterious poster from MJHD ( www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com ) He left us with riddles and other strange messages, but of course many people (myself included) disregarded all of these; until they began to make sense. This is the post in which you can view all of the JCC riddles, and maybe work them out for yourself! Most have already been cracked, ( see MJkit ) but more riddles may arise now that JCC has joined MJkit.


JOKE CALMS CHINA POSTS:

am a very close London based friend of MJ.
I am not prepared to say too much but a few people on this site are very close to the truth with what they are speculating.

Everything will become clear soon, trust MJ.
***
I cannot reveal too much at this present time but I can tell you, MJ is happy now.
***
I will still be here on 1st August 2009
I must go now.
***
Colour of flowers
***
German banquetting hall August 1st 2009
***
Colour of flowers
Germany
Oodless of press

Really this is all I can say, I have said too much already.
From this you can work it out, you just have to research and put together a few other things on this.
***
Please understand the sensitive nature of this issue.
People could go to prison can you see my reason for being so secretive.
Germany is the key.
***
I shall not be able to post very often as I will be travelling out of the country.
Keep faith
The sweetest river in Germania
***
Hello everybody, I have now landed at my set destination.
Things are progressing well and everything is according to plan.
shhh! The worthier, over-fed patient
Trust MJ
***
Sunshine boat games
...
***
I am being silenced and maybe its for the best.
The heat is on and the circle is closing tighter.
May the sun set on the darkest grass.
Trust MJ
***
TMZ
...
***
PRUH
***
\|\|\|\|\|\|\| \\\|\|\|\\\\\|\|\|\|\\\\\|\|\|
Censorship
***
hundred cremators
***
the sun that shines on everyone
***
princess grace
***
mourn small flowers
***
Dominate insociable thieving.
***
Overjoyed helping crudities
***
Alert steel thickhead
***
OLD FOOL BACK ON EARTH (14/9/09)
***
7 star and palm trees (something like that)
***
JCC Posidonius Jackson high in the sky ( Posidonius or Poseidonios was an greek philisopher who first created the word "Germania" (for Celts) in a book which gave the base for "Tacitus Germania". )
***
L.A is my Lady

JCC also said something about it being a 'wild ride' and to 'hold on tight'

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento